Released on August 19, 2026: Wifey's August Pork Fest and Feeding!
Well one of my most consistent and heavy cummers came by and he did not disappoint! As per usual it came over horny, hard, ready to fuck.
This time we did it out in the living room. Started off with me on my knees in front of him, getting him ready. He took me in a couple of positions then I tit-fucked him and milked his massive cumshot into my mouth! This sperm is so warm it's unreal.. 😉
Released on August 28, 2026: The Q Audition...,
Oh my, this kid definitely came loaded as they say.. 😈
This was kind of interesting. I'd actually met this young guy prior to him cumming and doing this scene. He's 24. He works at a vape shop next to the gym that I work out at! A couple of times I've seen him hanging out outside when I'm walking back and forth to my car and we'd say Hi to each other..
I didn't realize at the time that he knew who I was and had been masturbating to my videos for quite a while.
He was very confident coming in and he'd sent a couple of pictures. I was pretty impressed and oh my lord when he started cumming. I couldn't fucking believe it! This guy blows a fucking load.
Released on September 24, 2026: Wifey's September Tsunami! 🏄♀️
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. We've got several things lined up that are going to be fun and naughty. First up we shot this with JD and while, unfortunately, he had nerves again, he had no trouble blowing that massive load all over my face.
Holy moly! Talk about dropping a bomb!! My eye was so glued shut the next day I couldn't believe it. I had to go get my eyelashes redone!
Hope you all had a great week so far. See you soon.